Le risorse più valide per i webmaster, gli strumenti SEO immancabili nell’arsenale di ogni nerd che si rispetti in un elenco in continuo aggiornamento.
Strumenti diagnostici dei relativi motori di ricerca, sono il punto di partenza per qualsiasi analisi SEO. Registra il tuo sito web e studia i report per scovare miglioramenti o criticità da correggere.
Analisi HTTP Header
Conoscere le intestazioni HTTP che il web server invia insieme a pagine e file è importante per verificare eventuali sistemi di cache, gli status code e molto altro.
Una pagina web è scritta in HTML ed avere un HTML formalmente corretto è un buon inizio. Testa le tue pagine per verificare che rispetti i più moderni standard web.
Analisi web server e prestazioni
Il tuo sito web è veloce? Le pagine si caricano velocemente? Testa i tuoi URL con questi strumenti dedicati per migliorare la resa su dispositivi desktop e mobile.
Questi strumenti offrono una visione d’insieme sul traffico stimato dei siti web.
Analisi dei competitor
Strumenti dedicati ad analisi di mercato e dei competitor online.
- AdWords Keyword Planner: usa l’URL del competitor nel Keyword Planner tool e studia le parole suggerite
- Market Samurai: il modulo Top 10 SERP comparison mostra una griglia a gradazioni colorate con alcune metriche di ranking
- Mozbar: fornisce metriche sul sito che stai navigando e info in SERP
- MozCheck: Bulk URL checker per estrarre statistiche da Moz di URL multipli.
- Quicksprout: competition research by Neil Patel
- Open Site Explorer: individua le pagine più linkate dei competitor
- SEMrush: domain vs. domain tool individua le parole chiave usate dai competitors
- SEOzoom: suite di strumenti SEO online per monitorare la visibilità online di siti web ed effettuare analisi dei competitor.
- SEOmoz: analisi SEO On-page
- Similar Sites: strumento per individuare siti simili
- Similar Web: Via Avinash at Mozcon
- Site Alerts: per un insight istantaneo del sito web, è possibile attivare un alert via email
- Web Me Up: analisi del profilo dei backlink, a pagamento
- Woorank: per una veloce overview di alcune metriche del sito
Emula il comportamento di Googlebot sul tuo sito con questi spider professionali. Ottieni dati puntuali sugli elementi delle tue pagine HTML e sui link interni, in modo da poterli valutare ed ottimizzare.
Sono sempre spider ma non funzionano lato client bensì lato server, SAAS (Software As A Service).
Strumenti di analisi del codice HTML e degli strumenti di terze parti utilizzati nel sito web.
- SEO Profiler
- Ahrefs: con la batch analysis si può avere una rapida overview dei backlinks e dei segnali sociali delle pagine di qualsiasi sito web.
- SWAT BackLink Checker
- Open Link Profiler: backlinks finder
- Author Crawler: individua gli autori che hanno condiviso tuoi contenuti
- Advanced Search Operator Auto Generator: analisi della SERP e di parole chiave
- Banana Tag: Email Tracking service
- Bookmarklet – Domain Hunter Plus: analisi dei link rotti
- Broken Link Check: analisi dei link rotti
- Broken Link Finder: analisi dei link rotti
- Broken Link Index: analisi dei link rotti partendo da un topic specifico
- Bulk Doman Authority Checker: controlla la DA fino a 200 domini alla volta
- Buzzstream tools: strumenti vari
- Domain Hunter Plus: estensione per Google Chromeper individuare link rotti on-page
- Easel.ly: strumento per creare e condividere infografiche
- Email Format: trova indirizzi email partendo dal dominio
- Free Email Verifier: tool di verifica delle email
- HARO: strumento di reporting
- Image Raider: strumento automatico di reverse image search. Identifica chi sta usando le tue immagini per richiedere un link
- Infogr.am: risorse per creare infografiche e visualizzazioni di dati
- Keyword Typo Generator: tool per cercare domain misspellings nei backlink. Da usare in Majestic e Ahrefs
- Linkstant: tool per identificare istantaneamente nuovi backlink, lavora analizzando i dati dei referral
- MailTester.com: strumento di verifica per indirizzi email
- Majestic: strumento di analisi dei profili di link
- MyBlogGuest: Comunità di blogger per attività di guest blogging
- Open Site Explorer: strumento di analisi dei profili di link
- Outdated Content Finder: identifica contenuti vecchi e non aggiornati che potrebbero essere linkati al tuo sito
- Scrapebox: Scrape, check, ping, post!
- Tagul: Word cloud tool, per identificare influencer
- Twitter Archiver: twitter archiving Google spreadsheet
- Vsnap: Stool per allegare video di un minuto dentro una email
Strumenti gratuiti online per generare sitemap.xml nel caso il tuo sito non fosse in grado di generarle e aggiornarle in autonomia.
Analisi delle parole chiave
Strumenti per fare data mining di parole chiave correlate, dati di traffico, competizione e costi PPC.
- Google Ads Keyword Planner
- EVE Milano Keyword Tool
- Entities Finder: motore di ricerca di entità. Strumento per trovare entità correlate
- URLs Match – Analisi delle parole chiave
- Keyword Density [PHP]
- Google Trends
- Bing Keyword Tool
- Google AdWords
- LDA Content Optimizer
- Google Analytics: identifica, dove possibile, le parole chiave che hanno generato la visita organica
- Google Search: usa il box in basso alla pagina per trovare termini correlati
- Google Suggest: non premere invia dopo aver scritto una ricerca!
- Google Webmaster Tools queries: scopri per quali termini il tuo sito viene mostrato in SERP
- Keyword Eye: strumento gratuito per trovare nuovi termini
- Keyword Tool: strumento simile a Ubersuggest ed EVE Keyword Tool
- Cluster Army: tool gratuito per catalogare liste di parole chiave
- Lexipedia: crea una “wonder wheels” di termini correlati
- Local Keyword Tool: strumenti per l’analisi delle ricerche locali
- Market Samurai: analisi quantitativa e qualitativa delle parole chiave
- Merge Words: Concatenation tool.
- Meta Glossary: per generare definizioni e termini correlati
- Moz Keyword Difficulty Tool: tool per calcolare la difficoltà delle parole chiave
- Moz On-page Grader: calcola il livello di ottimizzazione di una pagina per un dato termine
- Social mention: strumento per scaricare le TOP keyword
- Spyfu: informazioni sul traffico organico e a apagamento
- Suggester: come Ubersuggest
- Tag Crowd: costruisci la tua Tag Cloud personalizzata
- Trend Hunter: Trend Hunter
- Wordle: costruisci la tua Tag Cloud personalizzata
- Wordstream Free Keyword Tools: generatore e suggeritore di parole chiave
- Yahoo Glimmer: motore di ricerca per RDF
- Yelp Trends: Yelp Trends tool
- YouTube AutoSuggest: idem a Google Autocomplete
Ranking parole chiave (Client)
Strumenti per monitorare la posizione delle tue pagine nei risultati dei motori di ricerca.
- Free Monitor for Google
- Traffic Trevis
- Rank Checker for Firefox: This light and easy desktop tool checks rankings with the click of a button. Quick, easy and free
- Rank Trecker: il miglior software client per tracciare il posizionamento e la visibilità online
Google Analytics e tutte le alternative più valide e diffuse sul mercato per tracciare i visitatori del sul tuo sito web.
- Google Analytics
- Facebook.com Insights
- Adobe analytics
- Twitter Analytics
- Google Data Studio
Il tuo sito è stato colpito da una penalizzazione di Google? Gli algoritmi sono cambiati? Controlla lo stato delle fluttuazioni nel ranking per capire se il tuo sito è stato penalizzato e quale algoritmo lo ha colpito.
- Google Algorithm Update History
- Fruition’s Google Penalty Checker Tool
- SEMRush Sensor
- Accuranker’s Google ‘Grump’ Rating
Verifica l’originalità dei contenuti con questi strumenti dedicati.
- Content Gems: trova e condividi rapidamente contenuti di qualità
- Content Strategy Generator Tool: strumento di SEOgadget che aiuta a pianificare una content strategy in modo intelligente, keyword research con stime di traffico
- Contently: strumento per la Content “story” creation
- Copyscape: Copyscape serve sia come plagiarism checker (trova chi copia i tuoi contenuti) che come verifica per i duplicati interni
- FAQ Fox: trova le domande tipiche della tua nicchia di mercato
- Fresh Web Explorer: questo strumento controlla e tiene traccia di un set di parole chiave nel tempo ed evidenzia il tipo di contenuti che viene maggiormente condiviso sulla rete
- Google Public Data: dati utili per pianificare una content strategy con ricerche, infografiche e altro
- Headline Analyzer: Emotional Marketing Value Headline Analyzer.
- Similar Page Checker: questo strumento è usato per individuare problemi di contenuto duplicato
- Speechpad: servizio di traduzione
- Triberr: comunità di blogger e influencer
- Wiki Mind Map: tool per creare mind-map da articoli di Wikipedia
- Content & Headline Idea Generator: inserisci il topic e ti verranno fornite idee e titoli
- robots.txt Validator and Testing Tool
- Google Search Console Robots.txt Tester
- Robots.txt Test Tool
Mobile friendly test
Conversion Rate Optimization
Migliora le tue landing page e call to action con questi strumenti di A/B test e conversion rate optimization.
- ClickTale: strumento per creare heatmaps
- Google Optimize
- Formisimo: strumento per la Form Analytics
- Inspectlet: Heatmaps, screencapture
- iPerceptions: strumento per ricevere feedback dai propri visitatori
- Kiss Metrics: strumento per l’analisi di CRO, A/B testing e web analytics
- Mouseflow: tool per il Live click tracking
- Optimizely: A/B testing
- Survey Monkey: strumento per ricevere feedback dai propri visitatori
- Visual Website Optimizer: A/B & MV testing
Scopri la storia di un dominio con questi strumenti dedicati.
Strumenti per scansionare siti web e verificare l’integrità dal punto di vista della sicurezza informatica.
- Site Check
- Qualys SSL Server Test
- Mozilla Observatory
- Web Cookies Scanner
Suite SEO a 360° per monitorare tutti gli aspetti più importanti di una campagna SEO.
- Web SEO Analytics
- impersonal.me: ricerche su Google de-personalizzate
- Search From: per simulare la ricerca su Google da diverse ubicazioni geografiche
- Flang: strumento per testare la tag Hreflang
- Hfreflang Generator: generatore della tag hreflang
- HREFLANG Sitemap Tool: strumento per implementare la tag hreflang nella sitemap.xml
- International Geo-Surfing: ricerche su Google de-personalizzate
- Lexipedia: strumento per trovare sinonimi e definizioni di termini
- Search Latte: costruisci un tool di ricerca con Google
- Word Reference: servizio di traduzione
Fogli e plugins per Excel
Software SEO a pagamento
- SEO Powersuite
- Screaming Frog
- Market Samurai
- Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer
- Ultimate Niche Finder
- Best Darn Local SEO Client Questionnaire: It really is
- Generate local AdWords and Keyword Lists Tool: Your Local SEO not-so-secret weapon
- Moz Local: “In one easy step, Moz Local ensures your business listings are correct, consistent, and visible across the web so search engines and new customers can find you.”
- Google Gadgets Driving Directions Widget For Your Webpage: Google Gadgets driving directions widget for your webpage
- Google Map Maker: Among other things, Google Map Maker allows you to contribute to public map information, which may be shared and incorporated into Google Maps
- Google+ My Business Page Finder: Michael Cottam’s Google+ My Business Page Finder
- OSHA Standard Industrial Category Tool: OSHA Standard Industrial Category Tool
- Plagiarism Checker: Plagiarism Checker
- Schema Creator: Create HTML with schema.org microdata
- Good Relations: Good relations snippet generator
- Google Data Highlighter: Use to grab HTML Markup
- Google Structured Data Testing Tool: If you use Schema.org microformats or any other type of structured data, this tool will verify your markup.
- Schema Creator: Seguendo le orme dello strumento originale Schema Creator – lo strumento gratuito di Raven crea i microdati per i tipi più comunemente usati.
- FAQPage JSON-LD Schema Generator
Miscellaneous Tools & Toolsets
- Seer Toolbox: SEER ha reso disponibile un foglio per Google Docs con molte funzioni utili a fini SEO. L’applicazione si connette a Google Analytics, Moz, Majestic e molte altri sorgenti e crea una dashboard per monitorare l’andamento del sito web.
- Small SEO Tools: un sacco di applicazioni SEO gratuite.
- Hivedigital SEO Tools: un sacco di applicazioni SEO gratuite.
- A/B Test Calculator: strumento per creare distribuzioni per A/B test.
- Aleyda Solis’ Tools List: Aleyda Solis’ Tools List.
- CloudFlare: servizio CDN e firewall gratuito e molto diffuso.
- Convert HTML markup to markdown – via Matthew Henry at Portent.
- Google Local Search Weather: Like MozCast – Daily Ranking Changes for Google Places for Business.
- Google Page Speed Service: Singed up several times, never heard back.
- Google Play URL Builder: Link tagging for Google Play Apps.
- Google Scraper Report: Report if a site has scraped you and is outranking you too.
- Google URL Removal Tool: Remove outdated content from the search results, public tool.
- Internet Marketing Ninjas SEO Tools: molti strumenti SEO gratuiti.
- IP Address Range Tool: Creates regex for IP address range.
- IFTTT (If This Then That): If this then that – applicazione con migliaia di utilizzi.
- List of Tools: List of tools on OnlineSales.co.uk
- MozCast: monitoraggio della volatilità nel ranking su Google.
- Nerdy Data: motore di ricerca per codici di programmazione.
- Newsle: News story notification service, free.
- Scraper for Chrome: estensione per fare scraping di elementi in pagine web.
- Secure Referer Quick Check: This web page shows your secure (i.e. HTTPS) referrer.
- SEO Automatic: applicazione online per interrogare fino a 50 URL alla volta ed ottenere lo status code.
- SEO Book Toolbar: estensione per il browser con funzionalità SEO.
- SERPS.com: piattaforma online per il monitoraggio del posizionamento del sito web nei risultati dei motori di ricerca.
- Talkwalker Alerts: Simile a Google Alerts. Monitora il Web per nuovi contenuti con il tuo nome, marchio, concorrenti, eventi o qualsiasi argomento. Gli avvisi di Talkwalker sono un servizio di avviso facile e gratuito che fornisce aggiornamenti via e-mail delle ultime menzioni pertinenti sul Web direttamente alla casella di posta elettronica o al lettore di feed RSS.
- Useragentstring.com: informazioni sugli user-agent.
- LongURL: Expand a shortened URL
Strumenti PPC gratuiti
- SEO News RoundupMy weekly newsletter on stories impacting Organic, Paid and Social Media Marketing.
- Beginner’s Guide to SEOA fairly detailed starters guide to SEO by Moz, I personally recommend this to any one starting out as an SEO consultant
- ContentKing AcademyLearn how to get the most out of your content with ContentKing Academy’s detailed reference guides.
- hreflang GuideHow to use hreflang correctly 2018 edition.
- Google’s SEO GuideAn official Google guide on search engine optimization
- Bing Webmaster GuideProvides you with assistance for the Bing Webmaster Tools as well as with guidelines on how to be successful in Bing search
- How Google Works by Paul HaahrA video from SMX West 2016 by Paul Haahr on How Google Works.
- How Google works for JS Heavy SitesA video by Martin Splitt on Demystifying discoverable web apps.
- About URLs, LazyLoading, etcThis covers things about lazy-loading images, what links Google bot crawls, etc.
- Plato Web Design SEO GuideA very basic guide on SEO, it does not come any simpler than this
- How Search worksThis detailed look in to how search engines work, is something all SEO consultants should look at
- How Google Crawls a Web PageGoogle talks about how they discover and crawl new pages
- Webmaster GuidelinesBest practices to help Google find, crawl, and index your site
- Beginner’s Guide to Link BuildingWhether you’re brand new to link building or have been doing it for a while, you’ll find something useful in this guide
- Google Quality Rating Guideline – March 28, 2016This document is used by Google quality raters to manually review a website’s quality. This version was last updated on March 28, 2016
- Microsoft Excel for SEOsFear Excel no more, take this tutorial on using Excel for SEO
- Google Penalty RemovalA very detailed guide on Google penalties and how to tackle them
- Web Performance 101An introduction to the modern web loading performance.
- Guide to Website Speed OptimizationA six chapter, in-depth website speed optimization guide
- Log File Analysis for SEOTechnical guide to Log File Analysis
- Creative Link Building IdeasLink builing ideas from experts
- Mobile Measurement GlossaryA glossary of mobile marketing terms.
- Facebook BlueprintFull list of free online Facebook marketing courses from Blueprint.
- Google Digital GarageFree courses on everything from search to social media, to help you grow your business or career.
- How to Start a StartupEverything we know about how to start a startup, for free, from some of the world experts
- Search Engine Ranking Factors150 leading search marketers who provided expert opinions on over 90 ranking factors
- Periodic Table Ranking FactorsAn attempt in to demystifying the various ranking factors the Search engies use to rank webpages in SERP by SearchEngineLand
- Northcutt Google Ranking FactorsA guide to how Google ranks sites
- SEMRushPaidSEMrush’s website SEO analysis reports will help you find and fix on-site issues and boost SEO-optimization.
- SEOMatorPaidA great SEO Audit and deep SEO Analysis Tool designed primarily for SEO professionals.
- WooRankPaidWooRank is a popular Website Audit Tool. Run a free Review. Then create an Advanced Review to track and optimize your website
- VarvyExplains each Google webmaster guideline in detail using articles and tools that just about anyone can understand
- ryteTechnical SEO autit software
- OnCrawlPaidWeb crawler and log analyzer for enterprise SEO audits and daily monitoring
- SEO Site CheckupQuick snapshot of various SEO factors from your site
- Moz On-Page GraderPaidGet instant insight into things that impact your on-page SEO
- BrowseoAllows you to view any web page from a Search Engine spider’s point of view
- Raven Site AuditorSite Auditor quickly analyzes your site to find all of the desktop and mobile SEO issues that may be keeping your site from ranking on search engines like Google.
- Silktide NibblerFree tool for testing how good your website is, and what you can do to improve it. Check accessibility, SEO, social media, compliance and more
- Rocket ValidatorValidate HTML5 on thousands of pages with a single click
- Tenon.ioTest your website against the most common accessibility and usability errors.
- DareBoostTest, Analyze and Optimize your website.
- Mobile Friendly TestIs your web page mobile-friendly?
- Mobile First Index CheckerIs your web page mobile first index ready?
- Mobile-First AuditemailAudit your pages now to find out if critical content and links match between desktop and mobile.
- Mobile Moxie Device EmulatorPreview how websites appear on mobile
- Mobi ReadyA free tool for developers, designers and marketers to test website performance on mobile devices.
- Enhanced Google Analytics AnnotationsSee Google Algorithm Updates and Global Holidays in your Google Analytics reports.
- Website Penalty IndicatorUsing SEMRush’s organic data this tools will show you a graph of your traffic with reference to panda and penguin updates. Easy way to check if a website has been hit with an algo update
- Panguin ToolSee how Google’s algorithm updates have impacted your traffic
- ContentKingPaidReal-time SEO Auditing and Content Tracking.
- Screaming Frog SEO SpiderThe Screaming Frog SEO Spider crawls websites’ links, images, CSS, script and apps from an SEO perspective
- JetoctopusPaidSaaS crawler and log analyzer without limits.
- Netpeak SpiderPaidSEO crawler that helps you do a fast, comprehensive technical audit of the entire website.
- SitebulbSitebulb is a powerful website crawler with an insightful reporting system.
- DeepCrawlPaidEnterprise level website crawler that can analyse your website architecture to understand and monitor technical issues to improve SEO performance
- BotifyPaidBotify crawls your website to make you increase traffic and revenue with actionable, reliable and updated data
- OnCrawlPaidData-driven SEO crawler and log analyzer for enterprise SEO audits and daily monitoring.
Log File Analysers
- Screaming Frog Log File AnalyserThe Screaming Frog SEO Log File Analyser allows you to upload your log files, identify crawled URLs and analyse search bot data and behaviour for invaluable SEO insight.
- JetoctopusPaidSaaS crawler and log analyzer without limits.
- CoralogixTurn millions of log records into a meaningful set of log patterns.
- LogflareEdge Logs for Everyone.
- DYNO MapperVisual Sitemap Generator, Content Inventory and Content Analysis Tool.
- BrowserStackPaidTest your website for cross browser compatibility on real browsers. Instant access to multiple desktop and mobile browsers.
- BrowserlingPaidVisual Sitemap Generator, Content Inventory and Content Analysis Tool.
- Browser SandboxPaidRun any browser online, including Chrome, Firefox, IE 8, IE 9, IE 10, and IE 11, and more..
- BrowserShotsTake screenshots of your website in different operating systems and browsers.
- View Rendered Sourcesee how the raw source compares to the rendered source.
- CheckbotBoost your website’s SEO, speed and security
- MozBarMoz’s SEO Toolbar for Chrome
- Check My LinksCrawls through your webpage and looks for broken links
- Redirect PathStay on top of rediects and HTTP Header response
- Check My LinksFinds all the broken links on any given page
- OmniconvertSimply convert more with our A/B testing, overlays and surveys.
- Google OptimizeGoogle Optimize offers AB testing, website testing, personalization tools.
- OptimizelyPaidAllows you to perform A/B Testing, Split Testing and Multivariate Testing
- Visual Website OptimizerPaidAB testing software for marketers with built-in heatmaps.
- AB TastyPaidImprove the efficiency of your websites and mobile apps with intuitive conversion rate optimisation software.
SEO A/B Tests
- SanityCheckPaidMake better use of your Google Search Console data by getting content ideas, pages to improve, run SEO tests, track keyword rankings.
- DistilledODNPaidA/B testing for a scientific approach to SEO.
- RankSciencePaidContinuous-optimization platform that improves your website SEO through automatic A/B testing and data science.
- RankSensePaidOptimizes your site 24/7 using best-in-class site improvements to drive more organic search visitors to the right pages of your site.
- UpdatablePaidInstantly fix any SEO issues, on any CMS or Platform.
- a/b rankingsPaidSplit Test For SEO.
Ads – Promotions
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Pinterest AdsReach more people with Promoted Pins
- Reddit Advertising
- SyndicateAdsAn Influential Blog Sponsorship Network
- ZemantaZemanta recommends your content to diverse networks of engaged communities through content and inline text ads
- AdEspressoOptimize your Facebook Ads Easily
- LinkedIn AdvertisingReach your ideal customers on the world’s largest professional network
- Waze AdvertisingLocation marketing, with context
- QuoraAdvertise on Quora to reach millions of people who are already looking for answers to questions that relate to your business or industry.
- BannersnackOnline Banner Maker, Design and Create banners.
- AMP ValidatorQuickly notice and debug invalid AMP HTML pages.
- Google Data StudioGoogle Data Studio turns your data into informative dashboards and reports that are easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable.
Data Studio Templates
- Yandex metricaWeb Analytics from Yandex with Heatmaps, Visitor Recordings and more
- FullstorySee your site from the other side of the screen.
- Heap AnalyticsHeap is web and mobile analytics that automatically captures everything. You can analyze data instantly and retroactively
- HotjarHeatmaps, Visitor Recordings, Conversion Funnels, Form Analytics, Feedback Polls and Surveys in One Platform
- MixpanelLearn how people use your app with the world’s most advanced mobile and web analytics.
- Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics gives you detailed statistics about your website’s traffic and traffic sources
- PiwikPiwik is an open source web analytics platform that gives you valuable insights into your website’s visitors
- StatCounterOffers basic anaytics data for free as long as you less than 250,000 pageloads a month
- WebtrendsPaidEnterpise level analytics package
- ClickyClicky Web Analytics is a simple way to monitor, analyze, and react to your blog or web site’s traffic in real time.
- Crazy EggCrazy Egg offers you heat map and scroll map reports so that you can get an understanding of how your visitors engage with your website
- Segment.ioSegment.io offers an easy way for developers to integrate the APIs from multiple analytics providers into their own applications
- Intercom ObserveSee who your customers are and what they do in your product, in real-time.
- BaremetricsZero-setup subscription analytics.
- Keyword HeroMatch your traffic’s keywords with the sessions in Google Analytics. The Keyword Hero gets rid of (not provided). See what your users googled to get to you.
- Uprise.ioQuickly find and analyse the best content and publishers in your vertical
- Social CrawlyticsIdentify the influencers and your competitor’s most shared content and find out who shared their content.
- Tagboarduses hashtags to search for and collect public social media within seconds of being posted to networks like Twitter and Facebook
- Shared CountTrack URL shares, likes, tweets, and etc
- ShareTallyShare Tally is a free tool that gives you social sharing data from tons of different social networks
- PostReachPostReach gives you insight into how far your content is spreading and the people who amplify it.
- JeptoPaidDigital Marketing Intelligence and Automation.
- PaveAITurn your Google Analytics + marketing data into insights.
- Google Analytics Configuration ToolEasily setup and configure Google Universal Analytics for your advanced tracking needs
- Referrer Spam RemoverMake your Google Analytics data more accurate and reliable by removing referrer spam
- GACheckerCheck your entire site for missing Google Analytics or Google AdWords code with one click
- Analytics CoursePaidGoogle Analytics Courses by Jeffalytics.
- MozThe Moz inbound marketing blog provides tips, tricks and advice for search, social and content marketing
- Search Engine LandSearch Engine Land is the go to place for all information about search engine marketing and optimization
- SEO by the SeaSEO by the Sea explores search engine patents and white papers
- Search Engine WatchSEW covers all marketing topics like SEM, SEO, PPC & Social Media and much more
- Search Engine RoundtableSearch Engine Roundtable reports on the most interesting threads taking place at the various SEM forums
- BacklinkoMarketing tips and ideas from Brian Dean
- ViperChillMarketing tips and ideas from Glen Allsopp
- Ausisto InsightsSome really great guides in here on topics like pagination.
- MobileMonkeyFacebook Messenger marketing chatbots.
- Traffic Think TankPaidA private SEO community.
- IndieHackersConnect with developers who are sharing the strategies and revenue numbers behind their companies and side projects.
- Reddit – BigSEOSubreddit for SEO related news and discussion
- Reddit – TechSEOA SubReddit that is dedicated to the tech nerd side of SEO.
- Moz Q&AThe place where the Moz community hangs out and answers various SEO related questions
- WebmasterWorldOne of the biggest webmaster forums around
- Black Hat WorldBlackHatWorld is a fully moderated SEO Forum dedicated to all types of Internet Marketing techniques including blackhat ones
- Warrior ForumAn Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace
- SEMRushPaidGet detailed keyword data on your competitor’s organic and PPC campaigns
- SE RankingPaidDiscover your competitors keywords and ads for paid and organic search.
- SimilarWebSimilarWeb is an Advanced Competitive Intelligence Tool to see any website’s traffic sources & uncover their online marketing strategies
- SerpstatScope out competitors’ domains and ascertain where to focus SEO efforts
- ahrefs Site ExplorerPaidGet an in-depth look at the organic search traffic and backlink profile of any website or URL.
- TechSEO BoostTechnical SEO Conference
- SearchLove ConferenceDistilled’s SearchLove and LinkLove Conferences deliver advanced actionable SEO training from industry leaders
- The InbounderThe Inbounder aims to become a meeting point for the foremost marketing and technology experts to debate topics of current interest.
- MozConExpand your knowledge with three days of forward-thinking sessions and networking with the brightest minds in the industry
- BlackHatWorld ConferenceA 3 day event that looks at SEO and Internet Marketing form a perspective that you won’t get anywhere else
- SEO MeetupYou could probably find an SEO meetup in a city near you, it’s great for meeting fellow SEO consultants in your area
- SMX AdvancedSMX Advanced is the only search marketing conference designed exclusively for experienced internet marketers.
- InboundInbound conference is focused on inbound marketing, that encompasses everything from SEO to social media.
- Conductor C3 ConferenceC3 gathers digital marketers from around the world to work together and share tactics, insight, and ideas in a collaborative environment
- PubconPubcon is a premier new media and optimization conference
- The Growth Hacking ConferenceLearn from the experts who will share the strategies, mindset and tactics you need to go from marketer to growth hacker
- SES ConferenceSES Conference & Expo offers something for online, print and in-person marketers
- Reel Video SummitThe Reel Video Marketing Summit is a conference for brands, digital marketers and content creators who are serious about online video.
- Content Marketing WorldLearn and network with the best and the brightest in the content marketing industry.
- South by Southwest InteractiveSouth by Southwest is a major annual event in Austin, Texas that’s divided into three sections: music, film, and interactive. You can expect to see some of the biggest names in the industry in here
- SEO conference slidesA collaborative index of all the digital marketing conference slides, video, and audio recordings.
- ContentlyPaidContently helps leading brands build loyal audiences through premium, original content
- ScriptedPaidOrder content such as blog posts, white papers, and product descriptions with Scripted’s curated network of freelance writers
- NewsCredPaidSimplify and scale your entire content marketing process
- KapostPaidBuild A Content Operation With Kapost’s Marketing Platform
- CopypressPaidA Content Marketing Agency.
- ContentHarmonyPaidA Content Marketing Agency.
- BuzzSumoPaidAnalyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor
- MarketMusePaidGet AI-powered opportunities to improve your ranking potential.
- ClearScopePaidSEO software for content teams.
- SocialAnimalPaidGet Deep Insights, find influencers and get content inspiration for any keyword.
- SEMRush Content TemplateSEO recommendations for your content.
- SurferCompares key on‑page factors of top 40+ ranked websites.
- Text ToolsContent optimization based on TF-IDF for your websites.
- ryteMonitor, analyze and optimize your written content.
- CognitiveSEO Content AssistantFind More Keyword Suggestions. Create Better Performing Content.
- Natural Language UnderstandingThis set of APIs can analyze text to help you understand its concepts, entities, keywords, sentiment, and more.
- Tone AnalyzerThe Tone Analyzer service uses linguistic analysis to detect emotional tones, social propensities, and writing styles in written communication
- Cloud Natural Language APIDerive insights from unstructured text using Google machine learning.
- Headline AnalyzerHeadline analyzer will score your overall headline quality and rate its ability to result in social and organic channels
- nTopicAnalyze your content for topical relevancy
- ContentSnippetsContent Snippets collects specific copy examples from websites and applications, to serve as inspiration for writing professionals
- Hey NishiShowcasing and celebrating websites that nail copywriting.
- Headline GeneratorWrite engaging titles like a boss
- Portent Content Idea GeneratorEnter a subject and the web app will throw out some rather intresting tile ideas your way
- Blog Topic GeneratorGet ideas for your next blog post with HubSpot’s Blog Topic Generator
- Link Bait Title GeneratorUse this title generator to brainstorm shareable linkbait ideas for your next piece of web content
- Zest.isShare and discover stellar marketing content
- SEMrush SEO Writing AssistantSEO Writing Assistant is an extension that provides instant recommendations for content optimization based on best-performing articles in Google’s top-10.
- Extract entities from SERPThis plugin is in Spanish, it gives you the Wikipedia URL for extracted entities and the ability to export it all to a CSV file.
- LeadworxPaidsee who is really visiting your website.
- ClearbitPaidIntegrated intelligence for every stage of your sales, marketing workflow
- MattermarkPaidData Enrichment for Modern Sales Teams
- piplPaidOne simple API for social, contact & professional information.
- ExperianPaidData Enrichment from Experian
- AgentyPaidPoint and click screen scraping tool using CSS selectors
- Import.ioInstantly Turn Web Pages into Data
- DocparserConvert PDF documents into structured data
- ScrapeBoxPaidScrapeBox the Ultimate Link Harvester, there are a lot of features built in to this little app that makes an SEO’s life a little bit easier
- ScraperHelps you scrape data from a webpage
- NameCheapDomain name registration
- DomCopBuy recently expired domains in minutes!
- DNSLookupThis test will list DNS records for a domain in priority order.
- DNS checkThe DNS Check in Pingdom Tools will check your DNS health and help you find errors, and verify that you domain name has been set up correctly.
- DNS CheckerData Enrichment for Modern Sales Teams
- Reverse IPFind domains sharing the same IP address or subnet.
- DomEyeReveals similar websites by analyzing server information from publicly available sources.
- RevueCurate and send emails to your followers
- EmailOctopusEmail marketing for next to nothing, via Amazon SES
- MailGunPowerful APIs that enable you to send, receive and track email effortlessly.
- SendPulseIntegrated messaging platform providing user communication on all devices with Emails, SMS, Web Push, SMTP and more
- NovaPaidHelping salespeople write personalized emails at scale
- SendyPaidSend newsletters, 100x cheaper
- SendGridSendGrid is a proven cloud-based email platform
- MailChimpMailChimp is a great way to design, send, and share email newsletters
- Betaoutunderstand your customers and personalize marketing message across all channels to increase conversion
- AWeberPaidEmail marketing and autoresponder software
- BoomerangFor the gmail power users who likes to schedule emails to be sent later or set up email reminders
- SignupSumoGet notified when VIPs signup to your email list
- MailLiftHandwritten Letter Service for Sales Professionals
- MotionMailCountdown timers for your email
- Email Template GeneratorGenerate Email Template for a lot of situations
- Inbox Inspectorallows you to preview your emails in 18 different email clients totally for free.
- PutsMailhelps you send HTML emails to multiple email addresses.
- LitmusPaidLitmus tests and tracks your email campaigns, so you can always put your best design forward
- Targeted.ioTest your email designs across 40 email clients before you send them
- Email on AcidPaidlets you preview your email templates
- Email Markup Testertest structered data in emails
Email Sender Reputation
- Senderbasechecks your reputation by ranking you as Good, Neutral, or Poor
- SenderScoreRates you from 0 to 100, the higher your score, the better your reputation.
- ReputationAuthoritylook up your IP address or domain, receive a reputation score from 0-100.
- BarracudaCentrala real-time database of spammers’ IP addresses senders with good email practices.
- TrustedSourcecheck how your site is categorized within various versions of the SmartFilter Internet Database or the Webwasher URL Filter Database.
Email Subject Line Tester
Email Spam Score
- Email on AcidChecks emails against spam filters and blacklist services.
- LitmusAssesses your email based on several parameters such as reputation, sender verification, and major SPAM filters.
- PostmarkPostmark is a free tool that assesses the content of your emails and gives it a score.
- ISnotSpamIsNotSpam online spam checker was created to help you test email and newsletter content, and alert if it is likely to trigger spam filters.
- SpamScoreCheckerCheck Your SpamAssassin Score For Free.
- Postmaster Toolsanalyze your email performance, and help Gmail route your messages to the right place
- Mail TesterTest the Spammyness of your Emails
- ZohoEmail hosting free for up to 50 users.
- Email RevealerUncover email addresses behind any domain.
- ElucifyFind contact info of your prospects at any company
- EmailHunterGive a domain name and get the list of all the emails related to it found on the internet
- VoilaNorbertFind anyone email address
- Rocket ReachLookup email and phone for 250+ million professionals.
Email List Validation
- StreakManage customers directly inside gmail. Turns Gmail to a CRM.
- RebumpRebump sends friendly follow-up messages to your email recipients for you. These automated emails are customized to appear as if you sent the email yourself.
- FullContactKnow everything about your Gmail contacts, right from your inbox
- Gmail AutoresponderSetup email autoresponders in Gmail and quickly reply to messages using pre-written email templates
- Clearbit ConnectClearbit Connect shows you everything about your contacts right inside your inbox
- Templates for GmailCreate and customize templates that live in your inbox.
- Longtail UXPaidRoll out landing pages at scale .. automatically.
- PartnerStackWork with influencers. Grow your business. Automate the whole thing.
- RefersionPaidSimple affiliate marketing software to manage, track, and grow your network.
- Smile.ioReward Programs for eCommerce. Use Smile.io to reward your customers for completing profitable actions.
- ReferralCandyGive Any Ecommerce Store A Referral Program.
- Viral LoopsPaidtemplate-based viral and referral marketing solution for modern marketers.
- Gleam.ioRun competitions and giveaways to catpure email and social followers.
- RewardsFuelIncrease traffic, grow your newsletter, reward user generated content, build & engage followers on Instagram, Facebook & YouTube all by running contests.
- RafflecopterRafflecopter allows you to create and launch effective giveaway promotions & sweepstakes across your website, blog, and Facebook page
- HeyoPaidHeyo helps you easily create Facebook contests, sweepstakes & mobile-optimized landing pages to help you get more fans, leads and sales
- GitHub PagesFree, reliable hosting for simple sites
- Digital OceanPaidDigitalOcean is a simple and robust cloud computing platform, designed for developers.
- NetlifyFree option includes custom domains and SSL certificates.
- SurgePublish HTML, CSS, and JS for free, without leaving the command line.
- Amazon Web ServicesPaidAmazon Web Services offers various hosting options
Managed Cloud Hosting
- CloudwaysPaidCloudways is a hosting service to quickly deploy sites to cloud servers like Digital Ocean, AWS, and more.
- IntellifluencePaidUse our Influencer Discover tool to find the best influencers to represent your brand.
- AssemblyPaidAll of your influencer marketing campaigns under one roof and managed by you.
- InsensePaidAudience-based influencer marketing made easy.
- TribePaidThe Marketplace for social influencers and the brands that need them.
- ScrunchPaidThe only influencer directory you’ll ever need.
- FamebitPaidInfluencer Marketing Platform For Branded Content.
- TomosonPaidDrive Content, Clicks, Feedback and Marketplace Popularity with Influencer Marketing.
- HelloSocietyPaidInfluencer-Powered Social Media Marketing.
- ReelioPaidVideo influencer marketing for brands, agencies and publishers.
- Grapevine LogicPaidYouTube Influencer Marketing.
- SocialLadderPaidA complete brand ambassador solution.
- HypeAuditorPaidAnalyze any Instagram account for fake followers and likes.
- InsensePaidInstant profile metrics on any Instagram influencer.
- PicStatsget analytics data from any Instagram account
- Instagram Story TemplatesA hand-curated collection of beautiful, simple templates for your stories. Choose a template to make your story in just a few clicks.
- AllTheFreeStockA curated list of free stock images, graphics and videos. Find all the best free stock images and videos in one place.
Reverse Image Search
- CloudinarySeamlessly manage your website’s images in the cloud – image upload, cloud storage, image manipulation, image API and fast CDN.
- Vision AIDerive insights from your images using ML and AI.
- SERPWoo Keyword FinderGet started by entering a single keyword and it will pull the top 10 domains in the SERPs and export them.
- Entity ExplorerVisualize entity maps.
- Free Keyword Generator ToolA simple keyword idea generator.
- wondersear.ch keyword toolWondersearch is a free keyword tool that collects terms semantically related to a root keyword.
- SEMRush Keyword ResearchPaidEnrich your web content and ad copy with the best keywords, and increase your web presence.
- Autocomplete vs GraphWhen you want to do keyword research on versus keywords
- SE RankingPaidDiscover your competitors keywords and ads for paid and organic search.
- KW FinderFind long tail keywords with low SEO competition
- GookeyKeyword research tool
- SerpstatScope out competitors’ domains and ascertain where to focus SEO efforts
- WordNet SearchDifferent meanings of specified words
- Keyword KegPaidDiscover top long-tail keywords with data from 11 APIs.
- Moz Keyword ExplorerKeyword tool that gives you volume ranges, keyword difficulty and CTR opportunity scores.
- Sistrix Amazon Keyword ToolFind ecommerce related keywords.
- ahrefs Keywords ExplorerPaidGet relevant keyword ideas and traffic estimations.
- keywordditThe Reddit Keyword Research Tool
- Reddit sense2vecSemantic Analysis of the Reddit Hivemind
- Reddit ngramKeyword research using reddit
- Keyword ToolGives you keyword suggestion based on Google auto suggest
- Term ExplorerKeyword research tool.
- ÜbersuggestGoogle auto suggest keyword ideas
- LSIGraphGenerate Latent Semantic Indexing Keywords for your SEO needs
- SoovleKeyword suggestion from multiple websites
- Google Keyword PlannerIs a part of Google Adwords and gives you a lot of keyword data like search volume, difficulty score, etc
- Bing Ads IntelligenceKeyword suggestion from Microsoft Bing
- Google TrendsLet you see keywords that are trending, and you can also see the performance of keywords over time
- WordstreamOffers a bunch of different tools like Keyword Niche Finder, Keyword Grouper and more
- SERP Keyword ToolGet keyword ideas from Google Suggest, Bing Suggest, YouTube & Yahoo along with estimated keyword volumes and cost per click data
- WordTrackerPaidAn easy way to look at high performing keywords in your niche
- Keyword EyeKeyword Eye is a suite of visual keyword, content and competitor research tools to help with your PPC and SEO campaigns
- Question DBEnter in a keyword to find the questions that your readers are asking.
- AnswerThePublicFind out what questions and queries your consumers have by getting a free report of what they’re searching for in Google and YouTube
- Faq FoxFind questions your target demographic is talking about online
- AlsoAskedMake sure your content is answering the intent of your visitors by exploring the questions they are asking.
- Question AnalyzerPaidFinds the most popular questions asked on hundreds of thousands of forums, Amazon, and QA sites for any keyword.
Working with Keywords
- Add Prefix or SuffixIf you want to quickly add suffix or prefix to a bunch of keywords, try this
- Keyword ClusteringPaidKeyword clustering based on TOP10 search results.
- Bulk Keyword Generatora simple tool to generate location keywords easily
- Moz Keyword DifficultyPaidFind out how difficult it is to rank for specific keywords based on the top 10 competitor sites that currently rank for them
- Merge WordsHandy tool for merging keywords to expand your keyword list
- KeywordStudioPaidTheme-based keyword research tool for SEO professionals
- Word CountFree tool that can tell you the number of characters, words or a specific keyword that appears in any given text
- Interfaces.proBrand-focused collection of UI design examples.
- CrayonCurated list of marketing landing pages for inspiration
- Land BookProduct landing pages gallery
- Pages.xyzCurated directory web pages
- The Best DesignsCuration of the best of web design and their designers.
- httpsternspiration resource showcasing totally rocking websites
- awwwardsDaily Website Awards
- SiteInspireDaily Web Design Inspiration
- webdesign-inspirationWeb design inspiration gallery.
- CSS WinnerCurated directory of the best pricing pages
- UI TempleCurated Collection of the Best Web Page Designs and Inspirations
- ecomm.designeCommerce design inspiration sortable by by platform and technologies.
- LoganixPaidPremium Link Building Services for SEOs and Agencies
- No BSPaidLink Building Agency
- The Upper RanksPaidBoutique Link Building Company
- Citation LabsPaidFocused on building content and strategy for enterprise link building campaigns.
- ContentHarmonyPaidOffers content marketing and link building campaigns.
- AhrefsPaidThe largest and the freshest index of live links, updated every 15 min
- Majestic SEOPaidLink intelligence tools for SEO and Internet PR and Marketing
- LinkodyPaidBacklink management and monitoring SEO tool
- Open Site ExplorerPaidOpen Site Explorer is Moz’s Search Engine for Links. Perform competitive link research, explore backlinks, anchor text, and more
- LinksSpyPaidAutomated Link Intersect Reports For Your Client’s Website
- OpenLinkProfilerOpenLinkProfiler.org is a free backlink analysis tool. It enables you to analyze the freshest backlinks of any website. A fresh backlink is a backlink that has been active within the last 90 days
- URL ProfilerPaidA great tool for link audits on your site or to dig through you competitors backlinks
- Netpeak CheckerPaidBulk SEO analysis tool that helps you audit URLs by a wide range of parameters.
- Link DetoxPaidLink Detox classifies your high, medium, and low link audit priority links with our automated detection rules
- KerbooPaidKerboo is an SEO tool that calculates risk by analysing backlinks
- Cognitive SEOPaidCognitive SEO offers a bunch of link audit and management tools
- Monitor BacklinksPaidGet email notification if someone removes or adds links to your website
- Markup HelperThis tool will help you add structured-data markup to a sample web page OR email
- BrightLocalPaidBrightLocal offer local SEO tools and local search engine marketing services for local businesses
- Local VikingPaidSchedule GMB Posts, Track Snack Pack Rankings and Manage All Of Your Google My Business Properties From One Easy To Use Dashboard.
- YextPaidDigital Location Management Software
- Moz LocalPaidMoz Local ensures your business listings are correct, consistent, and visible across the web
- Organization Schema GeneratorAllows you to mark up the contact information on your site for your business or organization
- Local SEO ChecklistA handy checklist to help you optimize your Local SEO campaigns better
- WhitesparkTools for citation analysis, citation building, citation monitoring, local rank tracking, review management, link building, and conversion tracking
- myPresencesOnline presence and reputation management
- I Search Fromsimulate using Google Search from a different location or device.
- valentin.appget localized SERPs at an exact location without any additional tools.
- Indoor Street ViewHow to add your own Google Maps Indoor Street View for your business.
- Indoor MapsWith indoor Google Maps, visitors can spend less time searching for building directories and more time discovering new points of interest.
- Google My BusinessGet your business hours, phone number, and directions on Google Search and Maps — with Google My Business.
- MauticOpen source marketing automation.
- ActiveCampaignPaidEmail Marketing and Automation.
- User EngagePaidAffordable marketing automation with 5 minute setup.
- InfusionsoftPaidSales and marketing automation software for small businesses.
- OntraportPaidBusiness and marketing automation platform.
- ReelevantPaidAdapt email content to subscribers’ context in real time
- AutopilotPaidAutopilot is easy-to-use software for multi-channel marketing automation.
- ZapierConnect your apps, automate your work.
- TrayPaidBuild powerful integrations between any service, with a easy to use workflow editor.
- If This Then ThatGives you the power to do a bunch of things based on various triggers
- Microsoft FlowMicrosoft’s version of IFTTT
- bip.ioDrag, Drop, and Connect The Services You Love. No Programming Required.
- tl;dr MarketingMy weekly newsletter on stories impacting Organic, Paid and Social Media Marketing.
- Tech BoundA weekly email with curated content around user-acquisition, retention, and monetization a.k.a Growth.
- SEOFOMOA weekly email from Aleyda Solis.
- The Moz Top 10Semimonthly email newsletter sharing the 10 most valuable articles about SEO and online marketing.
- MixmaxPowerful analytics, automation, and enhancements for your outbound communications.
- BuzzStreamPaidCRM for link builders, amongst other things
- PitchboxPaidInfluencer Outreach and Content Marketing Platform
- JustReachOutForget PR firms, find and pitch relevant journalists daily all on your own.
- Charlie AppMake a killer impression on anyone you meet with
- CrystalCrystal shows you the best way to communicate with any prospect, customer, or coworker based on their unique personality.
- Onalytica ContentFind influencers with your content
- RequestMap GeneratorRequestMap uses Chrome request data from WebPageTest to visualise the requests on a page.
- Google Mobile Audit ToolPerform a mobile website speed test with the Test My Site tool and receive recommendations for improving website performance across all devices.
- Web Page TestRun a free website speed test from around the globe using real browsers at consumer connection speeds with detailed optimization recommendations
- Google PageSpeedPageSpeed Insights analyzes the content of a web page, then generates suggestions to make that page faster
- PingdomCan be used to analyze the load speed of your website
- GTmetrixGTmetrix analyzes your page’s speed performance using Page Speed and YSlow and offers actionable recommendations on how to fix them
- Persistent Connection TestUse this tool to check the Persistent Connection status of your website. Check multiple URLs with Bulk mode.
- Load ImpactLoad test your website, web app, mobile app or API instantly with up to 1.2 million concurrent users
- Ping TestPing test websites, servers and network speed from over 20 locations around the world
- Page Speed Revenue ImpactSee how revenue might be impacted by page speed.
- Speed MonitorTrack the speed performance of your website over time.
- crux.runAnalyze your CrUX without relying on Google’s Big Query.
- instant.pageinstant.page preloads a page right before a user clicks on it.
- LighthouseOpen-source tool for improving the performance, quality, and correctness of your web apps.
- Experts On The WireExperts On The Wire is our weekly Digital Marketing and SEO Podcast hosted by Dan Shure.
- The Recipe for SEO SuccessThe Recipe for SEO Success Podcast by Kate Toon.
- Edge of the WebWeekly hour-long Internet Marketing program hosted by Erin Sparks.
- Search Talk LiveDigital Marketing and SEO Podcast & Interviews hosted by Robert O’Haver.
- HAROHelp A Reporter connects news sources with journalists looking for their expertise
- PressPandaPaidPressPanda is a journalist search engine.
- A News TipPaidFind journalists by what they tweet
- Submit.coWhere to get press coverage for your startup
- ResponseSourcePaidResponseSource gives journalists fast access to reliable sources of information, providing regular leads to PRs and organisations that want media coverage
- Muck RackPaidMuck Rack is where journalists and sources connect. Find, follow and send spam-free pitches to journalists you need to know
- SourceBottleSourceBottle is a free and easy-to-use connection platform that enables journalists and bloggers to efficiently find knowledgeable sources. Great for Australian / New Zealand website owners.
- Twitter : #PRRequestA twitter hashtag used by journalists
- Twitter : #JournoRequestAnother twitter hashtag used by journalists
- PRLogFree press release distribution service for all businesses
- PRDistribute press releases to reach journalists, attract new customers and gain visibility online
- PR-InsidePR-inside.com is a website for the free submission of public relations distribution, news, and press releases
- i-NewswirePress release distribution improves online visibility and helps you connect with target audiences around the world
- OnlinePRNewsSEO Press Release Distribution Site for SEO and Social Media
- PRNewswirePaidPR Newswire’s news distribution, targeting, monitoring and marketing solutions help you connect and engage with target audiences across the globe
- PRWebPaidPress release distribution helps you create buzz, increase online visibility, and drive website traffic
- BusinessWirePaidA well known press release distribution firm
- MarketWirePaidMarketwired is a social communications leader offering best-in-class news distribution and reporting and state-of-the-art social media monitoring and analytics.
- PRXPaidPR On Demand
- PR in a BOXPaidPre-written articles in the correct editorial style for major media outlets
- SERPWooSERPWoo allows you to spot new competitors, look up their stats and get an idea of what they are doing to get to the top.
- SEMRush Position TrackingPaidMonitor your national, regional, and local search engine positions for any keyword.
- SERP WatcherSERPWatcher is a rank tracking tool built with focus on effectivity and ease of use
- Rank RangerPaidService to track your search engine rankings
- SerpstatScope out competitors’ domains and ascertain where to focus SEO efforts
- Rank TrackerPaidTool for tracking keyword rankings across multiple websites and search engines.
- TopvisorTrack, estimate and analyze site rankings.
- AccuRankerTrack your keyword rankings on mobile and desktop results with speed and accuracy.
- SerplabFree Google SERP Checker
- SerposcopeSerposcope is a free and open-source rank tracker to monitor websites ranking in Google and improve your SEO performances.
- SiteoscopePaidGet speed, accuracy and reliability with the most powerful ranking and tracking tools for your websites — all in one place
- RankTrackrPaidGet the best rank tracking tool for your search engine rankings. Track Google and Youtube results with 100% accuracy
- Moz Rank TrackerPaidRank Tracker from Moz
- SERPs Rank TrackingPaidRank Tracker from SERPs
- SERP BookPaidSerpBook offers whitelabel rank tracking services
- Mobile Moxie Search SimulatorEasily check your rankings & appearance in searches on a variety of mobile devices in different geographic locations.
- Interstate AudiencesInterstate Audiences helps you advertise to your users based on the actions they take on your website or app.
- Perfect AudiencePaidPerfect Audience is a retargeting platform that allows you to retarget lost customers on Facebook and the web and bring them back to convert
- AdRollPaidAdRoll is a retargeting platform and makes retargeting simple and profitable for brands of all sizes
- ReTargeterPaidOptimize your marketing spend with ReTargeter’s full-service display advertising solution, specializing in retargeting and audience targeting
SEO Agency Toolkit
- SEOMonitorPaidKeyword research at scale with a forecasting system.
- Agency AnalyticsPaidAll-in-One Marketing Platform for Agencies
- STATUnlimited SERP tracking in locations across the globe.
- Web CEOSEO Software with White Label Reporting
- PositionlyPaidRank tracking, competition analysis and more all rolled into one package.
- Raven ToolsPaidManage and report all your Internet marketing with one software app. Raven features 30+ online tools for efficient management & comprehensive reporting.
- HubSpotPaidHubSpot is an inbound marketing software platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.
- SEO PowerSuitePaidGet all SEO tools in one pack from keyword ranker to site audits
- Advanced Web RankingPaidComplete SEO Software by Advanced Web Ranking. All-in-one SEO solution for website owners and marketing agencies. Available on desktop and web-based platforms.
- Link Research ToolPaidLink Research Tools offers a bunch of SEO tools for SEO professionals
- SearchmetricsPaidSearchmetrics provides an international enterprise SEO platform for search analytics and data in SEO, social media, content marketing
- BrightedgePaidBrightEdge is an Enterprise SEO platform that harnesses the power of analytics on big-data to drive revenue from web sites, search engines and social networks
- ConductorPaidWeb Presence Management including SEO, Content Marketing and Social
- SistrixPaidSee all the performance indicator for SEO success.
- LinkdexPaidGet the consumer insights and data to power your data-driven SEO, Content and Outreach Strategies.
- SEMRush SensorPaidSEMrush Sensor measures volatility in search results.
- MozcastMoz tool that shows the turbulence in the Google algorithm
- Ayima PulseSee the winners and losers in each industry after Google algorithm updates.
- SERPMetrics FluxSERPmetrics flux reports show search engine volatility over the last day & month. High flux means a high level of change in the SERPs.
- AlgorooAlgoroo tracks Google algorithm changes by observing turbulence in rankings of thousands of keywords
- Winners & LosersA top 100 list highlighting sites with the biggest gains and losses in organic visibility
- Rank Risk IndexRank Risk Index measures SERP fluctuations for 10,000+ domains and keywords that we monitor daily
- Google Grump RatingAccuRanker’s Grump index highlight unrest in Google’s algorithm
- Advanced Web RankingShows fluctuations in the Google search results and matches them with recent algorithm updates
- SERP WatchDaily SERP monitoring
- SlackSlack brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
- MailClarkYour team uses Slack. Your clients use email. We bridge the gap
- talkus.ioPaidChat with your website users from Slack
- slalert!slalert! continuously monitors thousands of sources and sends a Slack notfication whenever you’re mentioned
- Meekan SchedulingSchedule perfect meetings with your Slack team in second
- Notify.lyGet notified when your keywords are mentioned online
- Team Time ZoneLocal clocks for distributed teams who use Slack.
- BotkitBotkit eases the process of designing and running bots that live inside Slack!
- Statsbot Google Analytics Bot for Slack
- SendiblePaidSendible is simply the best way for teams to manage social media for multiple clients.
- BufferBuffer makes it super easy to share any page you’re reading via Twitter, Facebook and G+
- HootsuiteSocial media management for organizations
- Sprout SocialPaidSprout Social is a social media management tool created to help businesses find new customers & grow their social media presence
- SocialHubPaidSocial media management software tool that helps businesses manage social conversations and engage customers from one platform.
- KlearPaidKlear is a social intelligence platform that helps you build your online identity and become an influencer in fields you care about
- OktopostPaidOktopost lets you easily manage large-scale content distribution to social media, across all of your profiles, and company pages
- PostcronPostcron offers you an easy way to schedule posts on Facebook,Twitter and Google+
- AdJellyFacebook Ads Made Simple
- Social HubManage social conversations and engage customers from one platform.
- RitetagGet instant color-indication of hashtag strength whenever you tweet
- CloudFlareCloudFlare is a free global CDN, DNS, DDoS protection and web security provider that can speed up and protect any site online.
- Let’s EncryptLet’s Encrypt is a free, automated, and open certificate authority brought to you by the non-profit Internet Security Research Group.
- SSL Server TestThis web app performs a deep analysis of the configuration of your SSL web server
- HSTS preload listOnce HSTS is enabled for your site add it to this list.
- JSON-LD Schema Markup GeneratorThese are some of my side projects specifically built to help fellow SEOs folks to quickly generate any new Google approved schema markup.
- JSON-LD Google Tag Manager FixConvert your Structured data markup in JSON-LD format to a Google Tag Manager friendly version.
- FAQ Rich Snippet GeneratorEasy to use FAQ Schema Generator for SEOs, no coding experience required to use these.
- Merkle GeneratorGenerate structured data markup in JSON-LD
- Rich Snippets Testing ToolThis tool allows you to check if the schema markup on a page is in the right format
- Schema AppPaidSchema Markup at scale without a Developer.
- Knowledge Graph ExplorerEnter your brand or your first and last name. We’ll ping Google’s Knowledge Graph API and show you what info is in there.
- OpenLink Structured Data SnifferReveals structured metadata embedded within HTML documents.
Sublime Text Plugins
VS Code Plugins
- Google Tag ManagerStreamline and simplify website and mobile app tagging
- AlgoliaA powerful hosted search engine API, Algolia provides product teams with the resources & tools they need to create fast, relevant search.
- SumoMeCapture email, increase social share, grow traffic
- AudacityFree, open source, cross-platform audio software.
- HandBrakeThe open source video transcoder.
- RankTankDIY, Pre-built and free SEO tools
- Outdated Content FinderThis tool will help you find content that needs to be updated on the web. Designed to help your outreach efforts.
- SupermetricsPaidPull all your PPC, SEO, social and analytics data into automated reports.
- SEO Tools for ExcelSeoTools is an Excel add-in that adds a bunch of useful functions for working with SEO and other web metrics directly in Excel
- TrelloTrello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards
- LastPassLastPass is a secure way to manage your passwords, so you dont have to remember more than one complex password
- Cached PagesCachedPages fetches the cached page of any URL from several sources
- WebrecorderCreate high-fidelity, interactive web archives of any web site you browse.
- Sucuri SiteCheckSucuri SiteCheck scanner will check the website for known malware, blacklisting status, website errors, and out-of-date software
- PingometerGet notifications when your site goes down
- EagerImprove your website for free with apps you can install in seconds
- Meta Title Length CheckerUse this tool to bulk check the pixel widths of title tags that you’re writing
- WikiGrabberQuick way to find Wikipedia pages that need citations and dead link replacement
- NerdyDataNerdyData is a new type of search engine that lets you do complex research on the web, using source code
- HTTP Server Response ViewerSend custom HTTP requests and check your server response.
- BabylonTrafficPaidInstantly and automatically drive thousands of visits to your website.
- RevPaidTranscription and video caption service.
- BeutlerinkPaidWikipedia Agency.
- Google Data GalleryPut Google research and insight behind your thinking
- AtlasData powered by Quartz
- StatistaPaidBusiness data, insights and facts across 600 industries and 50+ countries.
- Data for SEOPaidComprehensive SEO data via API
- Google Dataset SearchMaking it easier to discover datasets.
- Google Public DataGreat resource to gather data
- Google Planning ToolsInteract with tools to draw insights and inform your marketing strategy
- Web Technology UsageWeb and Internet Technology Usage Statistics from Built With
- WorldometersLive world statistics on population, government and economics, society and media, environment, food, water, energy, health and more
- .htaccess RedirectsEasily generate your redirects with the htaccess Redirects Generator.
- Build RegExA simple regular expression GUI builder.
- RegExrRegExr is an online tool to learn, build and test Regular Expressions.
- RegxlibRegular Expression Library provides a searchable database of regular expressions
- Rapid APIDiscover, test and connect to the world’s top APIs.
- ProgrammableWebAPIs, Mashups and the Web as Platform
- PostmanGet insights on APIs
- MonkeyTestAutomated website testing.
- Critical Path CSS GeneratorSpecify web page and CSS and let this tool generate your Critical Path CSS for you, in seconds.
- AwarioPaidReal-time mentions of your startup from social & the web.
- MentionPaidMedia monitoring made easy, create alerts on your name, brand, competitors and be informed in real-time of any mention on the web and social networks
- BrandentionsPaidUse it for brand & media monitoring, competitor spying, reputation management, web & social listening and much more.
- TalkwalkerPaidTalkwalker is a search & analytics engines for Social Media that offer social media monitoring for your keywords
- Google AlertsGoogle Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant Google results (web, news, etc.) based on your queries
- Moz Fresh Web ExplorerPaidAnalyze mentions of your brand, your competitors, and industry topics
- ElokenzPaidElokenz uses google authorship markup to discover your articles which have been shared most often on social networks
- Brand24PaidKeep track of your brand online
- InterestInsightsPaidFacebook Group Alerts
- GroouplyGet an notification everytime a keyword of your choice gets mentioned in Fb groups of your choice.
- WacheteSelect content on any website you want to monitor or pick to monitor entire portal with subpages
- Distill.ioTracking website updates, automated and simplified
- VisualPingVisual Website Monitoring, get notified on visual changes of a website or website area
- VersionistaVersionista tracks and monitors Web changes and sends alerts on Web change detection.
- Notifier by Content MarketerFind the Twitter usernames included in your content so you can tweet to everyone instantly.
- TweriodTells you when your Twitter followers are active online
- NarrowPaidBuild a targeted twitter following by making it effortless for you to interact with users that are likely interested in your product
- SocialRankFind your most influential and engaged followers on Twitter
- FollowerwonkFollowerwonk is a Twitter analytics tool by Moz that lets you search and analyze twittertrends and influencers
- CrowdfireSocial analytics and automation for Twitter and Instagram
- Buffer RespondDeliver Exceptionally Responsive Customer Support On Twitter
- KlearKnow your tweeps’ influence metrics directly in your Twitter feed.
- elev.ioPaidServe up contextual help to users where and when they need it
- tooltip.ioPaidWith personalized in-app messages delivered at the right time, in the right place
- NickelledPaidCustomer education through interactive guides.
- InlineManualInline Manual allows you to easily create walkthroughs, on-boarding guides and managable product documentation
- Bootstrap TourThe easiest way to show people how to use your Bootstrap website
- WalkMeEnterprise guidance and engagement platform that guides your users, employees and customers every step of the way.
- AppcuesPaidCreate personalized user onboarding flows without changing any code that will improve your product’s adoption and retention rates.
- Tour My AppPaidCreate in-application tutorials that guide your users as they use your web application
- AllTheFreeStockA curated list of free stock images, graphics and videos. Find all the best free stock images and videos in one place.
- Spreadsheet to Video MakerConvert spreadsheet data into videos in bulk.
- VoiceflowBuild voice apps in your browser without coding.
- Search Analytics for SheetsRetrieve data and create automatic backups from Google Search Console into Google Sheets
- ShortPixel Image OptimizerEasy-to-use, lightweight plugin that optimizes images and PDFs.
- Google Tag Manager for WordPressUse Google Tag Manager on your WordPress website with advanced features without the need to code by yourself.
- AutoptimizeAutoptimize speeds up your website and helps you save bandwidth by aggregating and minimizing JS, CSS and HTML.
- RankMathA great all in one SEO plugin for WordPress.
- YoastImprove your WordPress SEO.
- Lazy Load XTLazy Load images, videos, iframes and more using Lazy Load XT.
- RedirectionManage 301 redirections and keep track of 404 errors.
- AMPEnable Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) on your WordPress site.
- Plugin OrganizerSelectively disable plugins by any post type.
- Simply StaticCreate a static site that you can serve separately from your WordPress installation.
- Link WhisperPaidIntelligent suggestions for WordPress contextual internal links.
- String locatorQuick way to search for something in WordPress.
- Google Search OperatorsConstantly updated list of Google advanced search operators, use this cheat sheet to learn various search operator tips and tricks
- SparkToro TrendingWhat is the marketing community talking about?
- PetitHacksA collection of small hacks for faster growth
- Marketing ExamplesA gallery of real world marketing examples.
- Growth.designLearn how the best companies design and grow products users love.
- Hangout LibraryExtensive catalog of SEO insights and knowledge from Google’s Webmaster Central Office Hours Hangouts.
- Code My UIHandpicked code snippets you can use in your web projects. Find website design inspiration with code samples
- Website BuildersDiscover tools that can help you build your dream websites, logos, graphics, videos and more, all in one location.
- Brand StyleGuidesHand-picked collection of brand style guide examples, pattern libraries and design manuals for inspiration.
- WebDesignRepoA compact list of helpful webdesign links
- Call To IdeaHandy collection of design inpirations
- Good UICollection of good UI ideas
- UX Recipea checklist where you discover, choose and estimate your next UX project tools & techniques
- UX ArchiveGet inspired by browsing through some of the best user experiences
- wwwhereA curated list of tools and resources for people who make websites.
- CollectUIDaily inspiration collected from daily ui archive and beyond. Based on Dribbble shots, hand picked, updating daily.
- AppealingMobile UI animations found in the wild.
- Little Big DetailsYour daily dose of design inspiration.
- ReallyGoodUXA library of screenshots and examples of really good UX.
- Laws of UXLaws of UX is a collection of the maxims and principles that designers can consider when building user interfaces.
- Configurator DatabaseExamples of configurator interfaces, sorted by industry, country and product name.
- Google Sheets Templates100 Google Sheets marketing templates & automation tools.
- LogoBookDiscover the worlds finest logos, symbols & trademarks.